dollwire asked: 17, 26, and 3 ;)
17. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Mostly just people in bands: Against Me!, Janet Weiss, Corin Tucker, Sara Lund, uh…that’s all I can remember right now. I met Demitri Martin, went to a David Sedaris book signing (he’s so sweet), and I shook John McCain’s hand once.
26. Name five facts about yourself that not many people know.
1. My high school graduating class was six people (including me). I was valedictorian.
2. I’ve never broken a bone.
3. I actually enjoy NASCAR (though I rarely watch it anymore) and I’ve been to a NASCAR race. It was fun, and it was the loudest thing I’ve ever experienced.
4. I’ve never smoked pot or done any other drug (other than booze)
5. I played baseball (elementary school), football (middle school) and basketball (high school). I was terrible at all of them.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Over and over <3 <3 <3
- 1. First thing you wash in the shower?
- 2. Are you more of a coffee or tea drinker?
- 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
- 4. Do you plan outfits?
- 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
- 6. What's the closest thing to you thats red?
- 7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having.
- 8. What are you craving right now?
- 9. Turn ons?
- 10. Turn offs?
- 11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
- 12. When was the last time you cried? Why?
- 13. Did the one person who hurt you most in your life apologize?
- 14. Favorite movie ever?
- 15. Favorite book ever?
- 16. Do you like yourself?
- 17. Have you ever met a celebrity?
- 18. If you could choose one celebrity to meet, who would you choose?
- 19. What are you listening to right now?
- 20. How many countries have you visited?
- 21. Are your parents strict?
- 22. Would you go sky diving?
- 23. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
- 24. Is there anything you want to say to someone?
- 25. Have you ever been in a castle?
- 26. Name five facts about yourself that not many people know.
- 27. Ever had a near death experience? If so, what happened?
- 28. Ever been on a train?
- 29. Ever been in love?
- 30. If you were paid 1,000 dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house, would you do it?
- 31. If you could trade places with any person living or dead, who would you trade places with?
- 32. Whom do you admire and why?
- 33. What was your favorite bedtime story as a child?
- 34. What was your best experience on drugs or alcohol?
- 35. What was your worst experience on drugs or alcohol?
- 36. Do you believe in ghosts, werewolves, or vampires?
- 37. Which fictional movie or book character most represents who you are?
- 38. If you could go back in time, which time period would you visit?
- 39. Dealer's choice! Any question you’d like to make up.
i have been avoiding it until now but i’m looking at job postings at home for when i graduate and i don’t even want to try
entry level admin job that requires 6 years of experience and a masters is “desirable,” how about i just set all these people on fire can that be my job
As someone who works in HR, seeing six years of experience and a masters for that kind of job fills me with white-hot rage.
- age 11: worry about internet people finding me in real life
- now: worry about people in real life finding me on the internet